CURICULUM VITAE

LUHUR SETIO SANCOKO

Jl. Garuda III no 68 Inkopol

Jakasampurna Bekasi Barat

Bekasi – Jawa Barat 17145

Tel: 62-21-8861327

Mobile: 62-8128363405

Email: coy_120@yahoo.com

PROFILE

I am a hard working and experience person in sales marketing and administrative with excellent interpersonal skill, highly motivated, love to meet new people and new place. I used to work in deadline and target. Graduate from Brawijaya University, Malang. Major in Marketing Management, in 2002 with GPA 3,3 Scale 4

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

SENIOR SALES ASSISTANT, LOUIS VUITTON INDNESIA (2005-Current) Responsible for store and individual target, maintain all the VIC (Very Important Customer), make sure that all stock properly match, as a in store trainer I have to assist my colleague to improve their sales skill and new product info as company guideline.

As senior sales I have to be a good role model for my colleague to achieved high result in mystery shopper.

SALES ADMINISTRATION, SARANA INDOBOGA PRATAMA(2002-2005) Responsible for sales data entry, order receipt for the next day, make sure stock must be right at warehouse and canvas. Monthly report for sales and achievement by sales

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND TRAININGS

2002. Graduate from Brawijaya University, Economic faculty major in marketing management.

2001. English course at YPIA Malang Until finished, I also got scholarship from EPSON Company for 1 year and continuing support to my thesis.

HOBBY

I like to read and watching good movie. Browsing and blogging, I also internet marketer, how to make my site could be number one in google search engine.

REFERENCE

Mr. Yudha Arrod

Manager for Jabar area

Koperasi Semen Gresik

628174880564

Email: bagian@yahoo.com

Realtionship: Brother

Miss Caroline Truly Marinka

Store Manager

Louis Vuitton Indonesia

62817878566

Relationship:Line Manager, previous employment

0 Responses

Posting Komentar